DIGITAL CLASS ROOMS
|Management||Pr. Up Pr. and Secondary Only||Pr. with Up.Pr. sec. and H.Sec.||Primary||Primary with Upper Primary||Upper Pr. and Secondary||Grand Total|
|APSWREI Society Schools||1||1|
|Pvt.Aided Oriental Schools||4||4|
RAJANNA BADI BATA ADMISSIONS
|Total Direct Admissions||: 40289|
|OSC Admissions||: 1706|
|KGBV Admissions||: 135|
|CWSN Admissions||: 75|
KASTURBA GANDHI BALIKA VIDYALAYA (KGBV)
- HEC groups from 25.06.2018.applied 40 for Bipc,28 applied for HEC.
- All 600 seats in 3 KGBVs have been filled.
- 100% result achieved in 10th Class in 3 KGBV in the academic year 2018-19.
- Intermediate College has been started in KGBV KUKUNOOR. Out of 35 students in Bi.P.C33 and out of 22 in H.E.C 18 students passed in 1st year Intermediate.
SUPPLY OF UNIFORMS
- 3rd pair (UNIFORM) in 2018-19 academic year for 1 to 5th Classes to all Mandals which was supplied by APCO.
- 215590 students are eligible for uniforms for academic year 2019-20.
- 86610 single pair of cloth for 50 mandals (6 to 8th Classes) supplied by APCO were distributed to all 6 to 8th Classes in the district.
- Remaining 431,180 pairs of uniform cloth( 2 pairs to 1-5th& 6-8th classes) need to be supplied by APCO.
- Identified 9896 children in the district.
- 1102 CWSN are getting services from SSA through Bhavitha& Non Bhavitha.
- 711 CWSN children have got Transport allowance @ Rs 350/- per month for 10 months during 2018-19
- 711 CWSN Children was given to Escort Allowance @ Rs 350/- per month for 10 months during 2018-19
- 395 girls got Stipend @ Rs 200/- per month for 10 months for Girls through SSAduring 2018-19.
- 75 CWSN students are main streamed during RAJANNA BADIBATA.
ALTERNATE SCHOOLS ACTIVITIES:
- 5953 OSC children were identified during the survey in MAY -2019.
- 1872 OSC are main streamed in schools up to the end of the july.
- 6 Madarsas are functioning with 852 children and 18 Urdu Volunteers are working in these Madarsas.
- 355 cycles are received from state to distribute the OSC children who are mainstreamed in 6, 7 boys and girls and 8th class girls.
- 226326 pairs of Shoes are distributed to to students on 12.06.2019 in the district.
STATUS OF CIVIL WORKS:
|Sl.No||Intervention||Sanctioned Units||Est. Amount Rs. in lakhs||Yet to Start in nos.||Progress in nos.||Completed in nos.|
|1||ACRs for KGBV Jr. College||8||110||0||8||0|
|2||ACRs for Urdu Schools||6||50.1||6||0||0|
|4||RMSA (66 works) ACRs||223||2473.06||223||0||0|
CIVIL WORKS – MGNREGS – 2018-19
|Sl.No||Intervention||Units||Amount Rs. In lakhs||Cancelled||Progress||Completed||Remarks|
DISTRICT IT INITIATIVES:
- possawg.in website is designed to view all types of reports retrieving from various Monitoring Mobile Applications that are being used in the district.
- All reports i.e., Monitoring, Toilet Maintenance, SMC, PTA, School Infra, Anganwadi etc., will be displayed.
- E-ManabadiManabadyata : Monitoring of schools by field officer like Project Officer, Sectoral Officers, Mandal Educational Officers, Asst. Sectoral Officers etc.
- E-Samkalpam: Uploading monitoring information of schools by Samkalpm visit teams.
- SMC App: Uploading the School Management Committee meetings through SMC App.
- PTA App: Uploading the Parent Teacher Association meeting through PTA App.
- Infra App: Getting infrastructure facilities of schools through Infra App once in a year.
- Anganwaadi App: Monitoring of Anganwadees and giving reports through Anganwadi App.