New & Renewable Energy Development Corporation of A.P
Genesis & Objectives:
New & Renewable Energy Development Corporation of A. P Ltd., NREDCAP, Branch has been established in West Godavari District, Eluru during the year 1983-84. Since then, we are implementing all the Renewable Energy Programmes such as Biogas Plants, Improved Chulhas, Solar Energy and Wind Energy. The achievements up to 2018-19 are mentioned hereunder.
- Solar Rooftop Power Projects – 4617 kWp
- Supply of Solar Agricultural Pumpsets – 1366 Nos
- Supply of Solar Lanterns – 25822 Nos
- Supply of Solar Street Lighting Systems – 636 Nos.
- Construction of Family Size Biogas Plants – 18,885 Nos.
New National Biogas and Organic Manure Programme (NNBOMP):
Under Biogas Programme, we have constructed Biogas Plants to the individual beneficiaries with subsidized rates. The last 5 years details are as follows.
Solar Energy Programme:-
Solar Agriculture Pumpset Programme (Regular & NTR Jalasiri)
- of Application received – 1400 nos.
- of Pumpstes commissioned – 1354 nos.
- General – 372 nos.
- NTR Jalasiri – 700 nos.
- ITDA – 282 nos.
- RWS Drinking Water – 12 nos.
Total – 1366 nos.
Solar Roof top Net metering system:
Under this programme we have installed 4617 kWp in West Godavari District with State and Central Financial Assistance. The details are mentioned hereunder.
- Domestic – 379 kWp
- Institutions – 4193 kWp.
- Departments – 43 kWp
Total – 4617 kWp.
Canal Top Solar Power Project: (Andhra Pradesh 1st Project)
- 1.00 MW Grid connected Solar Power Project on Canal Top Losari Main Canal Gollavanitippa, Bhimavaram Rural Mandal West Godavari District being implemented by NREDCAP. This is the 1st Project in Andhra Pradesh and Number 2 in India after Gujarat.
- The estimated project cost is Rs.7.50 crores and MNRE is extending Rs.2.25 Crores as Central Financial Assistance.
- The work was awarded to M/s BHEL Bangalore and The installation of work completed and commissioned.
- The power generated form solar plant was synchronised 1000 KW to Grid on 7.08.2016, at 33/11 KV Sub-station, Gollavanitippa.
- Total length of the canal being utilized is 1.2 Kms length and 10 mts width.
- No of panels SPV modules used 3364 each module capacity is 300wp.
TARGETS & Achievements : 2018-19 & 2019-20:
|Sl. No.||Name of the Scheme||Units||2018-19||2019-20|
|Target||Achieve- ment||Target||Achieve- ment||Target||Achive- ment||Target||Achve- ment|
|1||Installation of Solar Agriculture Pumpsets||Nos.||85||85||72.25||72.25||—||—||—||—|
|2||Installation of Solar Rooftop Net metering systems.||kWp||2193||2193||438.60||438.60||2000||1169||400.00||233.80|
|3||Construction of Biogas Plants||Units||68||68||8.48||8.48||300||50||36.00||6.00|
|Sl.no||Name||Designation||Contact no.||Email id|
|1||Sri D.V.Prasad||District Manager||9000550989||
|2||Sri P. Panduranga||Development Officeremail@example.com|
Official website : www.nredcap.in