The AYUSH Department is situated at Nanduri Mansion 1st Floor, R.R.pet, Eluru, West Godavari District under control of Commissioner, AYUSH Department, A.P, Gollapudi, Vijayawada.
We have 49 Dispensaries under our control in West Godavari District i.e., Ayurveda 33 Dispensaries, Homoeo 12 Dispensaries and Unani 04 Dispensaries. And also NRHM working Dispensaries in West Godavari District 05.(Contract Basis)
Dispensaries staff pattern: Medical Officer, Compounder and Class-IV.
The Main Activities of this office are as follows:-
- Most of the dispensaries working in rural areas.
- The duty of Medical Officers is to examine the patient and to dispense to the patient for suitable medicine.
- Conducting seasonal medical camps and general medical camps.
- Participating national immunization programs.
- Participating in Janmabhoomi Camps and other State Government Program.
- And also conducting International Yoga Day.
- One wellness centre is sanctioned in Bhimavaram.
- One Specialty Wing (Ayurveda) is functioning in District Head Quarters
|S NO||Designation||Name||Mobile No||E mail|
|1||Regional Deputy Director||Dr.K.Prasada Raofirstname.lastname@example.org|
|3||Senior Assistant||Sri.M.V.Rama Rao||9441481820|
|4||Senior Assistant||Sri.M.Veera Swamiemail@example.com|
|5||Junior Assistant||Sri.Md.Zakir Hussainfirstname.lastname@example.org|
Land Line No: 08812-232658
Department Website: email@example.com