DISTRICT MEDICAL & HEALTH
|Medical and Health Department General Information|
|S N||Health Institution / Facilities||No.|
|1||District Hospital (DH)||1|
|2||Area Hospitals (AH)||3|
|3||Community Health Centres (CHC)||14|
|4||Primary Health Centres (PHC)||92|
|6||24X7 MCH Centres||56|
|8||Post Partum Units (PPU)||3|
|9||Urban Family Welfare Centres (UFWC)||6|
|10||Mukhya Mantri Aarogya Kendralu (e-UPHC)||20|
|11||Special Newborn Care Unit (SNCU)||3|
|12||Nutritional Rehabilitation Centre (NRC)||1|
|13||New Born Stabilization Unit (NBSU)||8|
|14||Medical Mobile Units (104)||22|
|16||102-Thalli Bidda Express Vehicles||19|
|17||Mukhya Mantri Bala Suraksha Vehicles||30|
|18||Feeder Ambulances (Tribal)||8|
|19||Mukhya Mantri e-eye Kendralu||12|
|20||Private Maternity Children Hospitals||207|
|21||Total Private Hospitals||555|
|22||Total Labs (Private)||237|
GUIDELINES OF VARIOUS SCHEMES UNDER NHM
JANANI SURAKSHA YOJANA (JSY)
- This scheme is to encourage pregnant women for an institutional delivery in Government Institution which contributes for the reduction of Maternal Mortality and Infant Mortality.
- Under this schemes payment to the beneficiaries as follows:
- The benefit will be available to all pregnant women belonging to below poverty line (BPL).
- The benefit will be available to all pregnant women Irrespective of minimum age.
- The benefit will be available to all pregnant women giving birth to child irrespective of number of children.
JANANI SISU SURAKSHA KARYAKRAMAM (JSSK)
- The aim of this programme is to Guarantee Free and Cash Less Deliveries including caesarian to all Pregnant Women approaching Public Health Institutions and also Free Treatment to all Sick new-born without any out of pocket expenses till at least 30 days after birth to reduce MMR & IMR.
- Entitlements & Budget Provision for Pregnant Women :
|Free Entitlement||Budget Provision|
(3 Days in Plain Area and 5 Days in Tribal Area for all Normal Deliveries and 7 Days for all C-Section Deliveries)
|Rs. 100/- Per Day
(Free diet will be provided at all Teaching Hospitalsand APVVP hospitals at a cost of Rs.40/- and the shortfall/deficit budget of Rs.60/- can be utilized from JSSK funds to provide the diet to the pregnant women at a cost of Rs.100/-)
|Free Drugs and Consumables||Rs. 350/- for Normal Delivery
Rs. 1600/- for C-Section Delivery
Rs. 100/- for ANCs (New Item)
|Free Essential Diagnostics||Rs. 200/- for all Pregnant Women|
|Free Provision of Blood||Rs. 300/- for transfusion of blood for all Pregnant Women|
|Free Transport from Home to Health Institutions and reverse transport
|108 for transport from Home to Health Institution
Thalli Bidda Express for drop back to home
- Entitlements & Budget Provision for Sick New Born :
|Free Entitlement||Budget Provision|
|Free Drugs and Consumables||Rs. 200/- for Sick Neonates (Upto 1 Year)|
|Free Essential Diagnostics||Rs. 100/- for Sick Neonates (Upto 1 Year)|
HOSPITAL DEVELOPMENT SOCIETY FUNDS (HDS)
- The broad objectives of HDS are;
- improve the institutions / hospitals, upgrade the equipment and modernize the health services
- Ensure discipline in the institutions and supervise the staff
- Undertake construction and expansion in the hospital buildings
- Ensure optimal use of hospital land according to government guidelines
- Improve participation of the committees in the running of the institutions / hospitals
- Ensure scientific disposal of hospital waste
- Ensure proper training for doctors and staff
- Ensure subsidized food, medicines and drinking water to the patients and their attendants
- Ensure proper implementation of National Health Programs
- Ensure proper use timely maintenance and repair of institution / hospital equipment and machinery.
- The Budget provision per annum under HDS as follows:
|District Hospital||Rs. 10.00 Lakh per annum|
|Area Hospital||Rs. 5.00 Lakh per annum|
|Community Health Centre||Rs. 5.00 Lakh per annum|
|Primary Health Centre||Rs. 1.75 Lakh per annum|
Sub-Centre Untied Funds
- The Objective of this scheme is to provide funds at Gram Panchayat level to meet the requirements for maintenance of sanitation and public health at village level and to improve the facilities at the Sub-Centre level.
- An amount of 20,000/- for Government Building and Rs.10,000/- for Rented Building will be given to each Sub-Centre per annum and this amount will be deposited in a joint account to be operated by the ANM and Sarpanch.
VILLAGE HEALTH, SANITATION & NUTRITION COMMITTEE Funds (VHSNC)
- The scheme was started with an objective to improve villager’s participation to maintain quality health to prevent occurrence of the epidemics in the villages.
- The Budget provision per annum is Rs. 10,000/- per Gram Panchayat and this amount will be deposited in a joint account to be operated by the ANM and Sarpanch
TALLI BIDDA CHALLAGA –
PRADHAN MANTRI MATRU VANDANA YOJANA (PMMVY)
The Government of India have introduced the Maternity Benefit Programme, named as Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana (PMMVY) and it would be implemented in all the districts of the country w.e.f.01.01.2017, in accordance with the provisions of the National Food Security Act, 2013.
Under this programme, a cash incentive of Rs.6000/- in Rural Areas & Rs.5600 in Urban Areas would be provided directly in the account of Pregnant Women and Lactating Mothers (PW&LM) for first living child of the family subject to their fulfilling specific conditions relating to early registration of pregnancy, ANC, institutional delivery in Government approved hospitals and immunization
Objectives of PMMVY:
- i) Providing partial compensation for the wage loss in terms of cash incentives so that the woman can take adequate rest before and after delivery of the first living child.
- ii) The cash incentive provided would lead to improved health seeking behavior amongst the Pregnant Women and Lactating Mothers (PW&LM).
- i) All eligible Pregnant Women and Lactating Mothers who have their pregnancy on or after 01.01.2017 for first child in family.
- ii) The date and stage of pregnancy for a beneficiary would be counted with respect to her LMP date as mentioned in the MCP card.
|Installment||Conditions||Means of verification||Amount|
|First Installment||Early registration of pregnancy (within 100 days from the date of LMP)||MCP Card duly certified by officer functionary of health department / not below the rank of ANM||Rs 1000/-|
|Second Installment||Received at least one ANC
( can be claimed after 6 months of pregnancy)
|MCP Card duly certified by officer functionary of health department / not below the rank of ANM||Rs. 2000/-|
|JSY||Institutional delivery in Government facilities||MCP card duly certified by facility In-charge||Rs. 1000 in rural
areas and Rs.600 in
|Third Installment||Child birth is registered
Child has received first cycle of BCG, OPV,
Pentavalent & Hepatitis –B
|MCP Card with immunization details duly by an officer / functionary of Health Department not below the rank of ANMs.||Rs.2000/-|
Payment to beneficiaries:
All eligible beneficiaries who have applied and complied with the conditionality’s will receive payments through Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) to their individual Bank/ Post Office Accounts that is specified by them in their application form(s) on approval by the competent authority.
- Transfer of benefits would be through DBT in Bank/Post Office account only.
- No disbursement would be made in the form of “cash” or “cheque”.
- Mode of money transfer will be through banks and post offices which are on boarded on PFMS.
Beneficiary application process:
The Beneficiary details have to be filled in Form- 1A – First Installment; Form-1B – Second Installment and Form-1C – Third Installment i.e., Registration and Submission of claims (ANM has to fill these formats in coordination with AWWs / ASHAs and submit to Supervisor, after reviewing Supervisor has to submit to the Medical Officer for further process. The Beneficiary application form is herewith enclosed.
Data Entry and Sanctioning process:
- In Data entry and Sanctioning process of the beneficiary application in TBC-PMMVY programme, there are two user-id & passwords:
- In Data entry process, the collected beneficiary applications by the Supervisors would be entered in the PMMVY Website with the Data Manager / Data Entry Operator at the PHC by using Data Entry username and password.
- In Sanctioning process, the entered details of the beneficiary will be verified by the Medical Officer and approved for further process of payment in Sanctioning authority username and password.
- The server will verify the details of the beneficiary i.e., Aadhaar details of the Beneficiary and Husband; Bank details and Aadhaar link up with Bank account or not.
- If all the details i.e., Aadhaar and Bank details of the beneficiary are verified at Server and correct, the Installment amounts will be credited to the Beneficiary bank account directly through PFMS website.
- The Data Entry and Sanctioning Authority is being done at all Primary Health Centres and Mukyamantri Aarogya Kendralu Centres.
- The Data Entry of the applications started from December,2017.
PMMVY BENEFICIARIES ELA & ACHIEVEMENT FOR THE PERIOD FROM JANUARY, 2017 TO JUNE, 2019 IN WEST GODAVARI DISTRICT
|S.N.||Type of Area||ELA – No. of PMMVY beneficiaries from Jan,17 to June,19||Entered as on 27-07-2019
BENEFICIARIES CLAIMED INSTALLMENTS:
|S.N.||Installment||Particulars||No. of Cases paid as on 27-07-2019|
|1||First Installment @ Rs.1,000/- per case||No. of Cases||53,203|
|2||Second Installment @ Rs.2000/- per case||No. of Cases||49,075|
|3||Third Installment @ Rs.2000/- per case||No. of Cases||36,003|
|Total Amount Distributed||22,33,59,000|
(Rupees Twenty Two Crores Thirty Three Lakhs and Fifty Nine Thousand only)
The amounts will be paid directly to the beneficiaries bank accounts from the Commissioner of Health & Family Welfare, Andhra Pradesh, Vijayawada through Direct Benefit Transfer.
|Sl. No.||Name of the Officer||Designation||Mobile Number|
|1||Dr.B.Subrahmanyeswari||District Medical & Health Officer||9949623985|
|2||Dr.K.Suchitra||Additional District Medical & Health Officer & Divisional Officer, Eluru Division||9704929349|
|3||Dr.G.Ratna Kumari||Additional District Medical & Health Officer (AIDS & LEPROSY)||9849654064|
|4||Dr.G.Ratna Kumari||District Tuberculosis Control Officer (DTCO) (i/c)||9849654064|
|5||Dr.G.Sailaja||Deputy District Medical & Health Officer, Kovvuru & Divisional Officer, Kovvuru Division||9440779022|
|6||Dr.G.Padmajarani||Deputy District Medical & Health Officer, Narsapur||9490350434|
|7||Dr.Murali Krishna||Deputy District Medical & Health Officer, K.R.Puram (i/c) & Divisional Officer, Jangareddigudem, Kukkunuru Division||9381290124|
|8||Dr.G.Padmajarani||District Immunization Officer (i/c)||9490350434|
|9||Dr.K.Suresh Babu||Project Officer, District Training Team (i/c)||8978457744|
|10||Dr.Murali Krishna||District Malaria Officer (i/c)||8247423747|
|11||Dr.K.V.Rama Krishna||Divisional Officer, Narsapur (i/c)||9000006644|
|12||Dr.B.Trinadh Reddy||District Programme Management Officer – NHM (i/c)||7799483133|
|13||Sri.Sd.Mouiyuddin||District Extension & Media Officer (i/c)||9849514367|
|14||Dr.P.Kishore||Administrative Officer (i/c)||9642229444|
|15||Sri.P.D.V.Prasada Rao||Statistical Officer (FWP)||9110741977|
|16||Sri.K.Srinivasa Rao||Statistical Officer (UIP)||9963328166|
|17||Dr.K.Suresh Babu||District Coordinator, Rashtriya Bala Suraksha Karyakram||8978457744|
|18||D.Nagamani||District Public Health Nursing Officer||8121549931|
|19||I.Manoramma||District Public Health Nursing Officer (Training)||8985436743|